I haven't for the longest time but this changed because I've found a way for people to pay for the pictures in a swift, secure manner without having to uploads A LOT of pictures to an email server account, sending them off as attachments.
If interested in purchasing something...
1. Private message me which picture(s), set(s), model(s), whatever criteria interests you.
2. I'll then go through my massive archives (much of which still hasn't been posted) & give an estimate of how many I have & a price quote.3. You pay. If price is unacceptable, make a counteroffer.
4. I accept payment using Paypal.
5. Once payment is confirmed, I email you a link to a newly created Dropbox folder.
6. You download the photos to your hearts content.
I was hesitant about doing something like this because I really am content showing my art to the masses. But at the same time, why not offer them for sale especially when I already know the proceeds will simply be used to create more art.
Yes, I've thought about setting up a subscritiption site. However when I see others promote theirs, I'm constantly bombarded by promos of the newest uploaded set, content going beyond what initially drew me to their work, the artist pushing things to the edge in order to satisify subscriber demands, only to restart the cycle all over again. It just feels like a hustle.
In no way shape or form am I knocking another person's business practice, I know its simply not for me. Might I change my mind in the future? Sure. I'm simply not feeling it right now.